- 3rd Degree Black Belt in Hapkido Korea Hapkido Federation (2016)
- 2nd Degree Black Belt in Gongkwon Yusul International GKYS Association (2014)
- 1st Degree Black Belt in Gumdo (Sword) World Haedong Gumdo Association (2009)
- Blue Belt 3rd Stripe in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Will/Machado - Team Perosh (2017)
- Muay Thai Level 3 Orange Band - Team Perosh (2018)
- Certified Coach in Yeomtasul (Baton/Short Stick) International Yeomtasul Association (2014)
- Certified Coach in Danta (Stick & Shield Weapons System) World Danta Federation (2013)
- Nationally accredited coach with the Martial Arts College International (MACI), Martial Arts Industry Association (MAIA), Martial Arts Australia (MAA) and the Australian Jujitsu Federation (AJF)
- Certified Referee in Gongkwon Yusul, Danta and Hapkido
- Certificate IV in Personal Training Fitness Institute of Australia (FIA) (2007)
- Outstanding Instructor Award 2010 (MACI)
- First Aid Qualified
Instructor Giorgio Repice
Giorgio ran Martial Arts classes at the Marrickville PCYC from 2008. This academy moved in late 2013 to what is now the full time location at Giant Martial Arts in Bexley, a dream come true for the brothers. They started with 25 members coming across and today teach over 300.
His attitude is to "always stay the student and enjoy the journey". His greatest joys are his student's success.
It is for this reason he continued to turn up and teach tirelessly despite his full time career and family commitments for over a 10 year period. In late 2018, Giorgio moved on from his 15 year long commercial property investment career to follow his passion of teaching martial arts full time again alongside his brother.
Academically, Giorgio has acquired an Associate Diploma in Property Investment & Development along with a Diploma in Business Management and Marketing.
In 2012, Instructor Giorgio was honoured to receive the title of Director Representative for Gongkwon Yusul (Modern MMA Combat version of Hapkido) in Australia from the arts Founder, Grandmaster Kang Jun.
He was committed to growing the popular and eclectic art around the country and trained overseas in South Korea and Germany with a team of students.
Giorgio had expanded the art to five states within Australia, hosted Grandmaster Kang on a two week national tour, graded 7 black belt students and held two National Tournaments (2013, 14).
In June, 2018 together with his brother he was part of the team that won first place at the Australian Hapkido Federation National Championships held in Canberra.
In addition to Hapkido, Gongkwon Yusul and Weapons, Giorgio's journey continues at age 36 training in the arts of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai Kickboxing with coaches and veteran UFC fighters Anthony Perosh and Elvis Sinosic, also training in Kalis Ilustrisimo with Ray Floro.
Alongside martial arts, Giorgio being the keen adventure seeker has enjoyed snow boarding, break dancing, salsa dancing, scuba diving including diving with great white sharks, skydiving, bungee jumps and has been a professional stunt performer for film and television.
To date he has been extremely thankful to have met and trained with great masters and instructors such as:
- Chuck Norris 2018 (Actor and Black Belt in multiple styles)
- Grandmaster Sung Su Lee of the Australian Hapkido Federation (AHF)
- Master Daniel Sullivan 2017 (Muay Thai, Jeet Kune Do, Filipino Systems, Savate)
- Professor Rickson Gracie 2017 (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu)
- Coach Raymond Floro 2017 (Kalis Ilustrisimo and Floro Fighting Systems)
- Professor Carlos Machado 2017 (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu)
- Grandmaster Roger Quick 2016 (Japanese Jujitsu)
- Professor Rigan Machado 2016 (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu)
- Coaches Anthony Perosh and Elvis Sinosic of SPMA 2015 (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai Kickboxing and MMA)
- Professor Royce Gracie 2015 (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu)
- Benny "The Jet" Urquidez 2014 (Kickboxing and Karate)
- Master Jim Sheedy 2014 (Taekwondo)
- Master Jiang 2014 ("Kumooyeh" Art of Sword and Archery)
- Master Guak 2013 ("Chon Jo" Art of Meditation and Pressure Points)
- Master Geordie Lavers 2013 (Karate, MMA, Judo, Muay Thai Kickboxing and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu)
- Grandmaster Kang Jun 2009 (Gongkwon Yusul - Modern Combat Hapkido and Yeomtasul - Short Stick Combatives)
- Grandmaster Yun Sang Kim 2007 (Hapki Yusul)
- Master Kevin Brown 2007 (AHA)
- Master Daniel Marie of the Australian Hapkido Association 2007 (AHA)
- Master Young Kil Kim 2004 (Taekwondo and Hapkido)
- Master Jaesung Shin 2004 (Hapkido, Judo and Bodybuilding)
- Grandmaster Young Seol Ryoo 2004 (Hapkido, Danta and Gumdo)