- 3rd Degree Black Belt in Hapkido Korea Hapkido Federation (2016)
- 2nd Degree Black Belt in Gongkwon Yusul International GKYS Association (2014)
- Black Belt in Taekwondo Black Dragon Kai Combat Systems (2019)
- 1st Degree Black Belt in Gumdo (Sword) World Haedong Gumdo Association (2009)
- Blue Belt 4th Stripe in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Will/Machado - Team Perosh (2017)
- Muay Thai Red Level - Team Perosh (2019)
- Level 2 Bravo in Kinetic Army Combatives (2020)
- Certified Coach in Yeomtasul (Baton/Short Stick) International Yeomtasul Association (2014)
- Certified Coach in Danta (Stick & Shield Weapons System) World Danta Federation (2013)
- Nationally accredited coach with the Martial Arts College International (MACI), Martial Arts Industry Association (MAIA), Martial Arts Australia (MAA) and the Australian Jujitsu Federation (AJF)
- Certified Referee in Gongkwon Yusul, Danta and Hapkido
- Certificate IV in Personal Training Fitness Institute of Australia (FIA) (2007)
- Outstanding Instructor Award 2010 (MACI)
- First Aid Qualified
Instructor Giorgio Repice
Giorgio ran Martial Arts classes at the Marrickville PCYC from 2008. This academy moved to a full time location as Giant Martial Arts, Bexley in 2013. The academy started with 25 members and today has over 350.
His attitude is to "always stay the student and enjoy the journey". His greatest joys are his students success.
It is for this reason he continues to turn up and teach tirelessly despite his full time property career and family commitments.
Academically, Giorgio has acquired an Associate Diploma in Property Investment & Development along with a Diploma in Business Management and Marketing. Starting in the property industry in 2001, he has many years experience as a commercial/residential agent and asset manager and is a director of Noble Management Group which provides commercial and residential building management, cleaning and security services.
In 2012, Instructor Giorgio was honoured to receive the title of Director Representative for Gongkwon Yusul (Modern MMA Combat version of Hapkido) in Australia from the arts Founder, Grandmaster Kang Jun.
He was committed to growing the popular and eclectic art around the country and trained overseas in South Korea and Germany with a team of students.
Giorgio had expanded the art to five states within Australia, hosted Grandmaster Kang on a two week national tour, graded 7 black belt students and held two National Tournaments (2013, 14).
Recently in February 2020, Giorgio led a team to the BJJ Oceanic Championship where they picked up a silver and two gold medals, Giorgio led the Blue Belt Masters division winning Gold.
In June, 2018 together with his brother he led the team that won first place at the Australian Hapkido Federation National Championships held in Canberra.
In addition to Hapkido, Giorgio's journey continues at age 37 training in the arts of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Muay Thai Kickboxing with BJJ World Champion and veteran UFC fighter Anthony Perosh, also training in Kinetic Army Combatives with sergeant Paul Cale, Boxing with coach Addisu Tebebu, Kalis Ilustrisimo with guru Ray Floro and a variety with Master Geordie Lavers-McBain.
To date he has been extremely thankful to have met and trained with great masters and instructors such as:
- Sergeant Paul Cale 2020 (Army Combatives)
- Head Coach Kru Charn 2020 (Dragon Muay Thai, Phuket Thailand)
- UFC Champion Valentina Shevchenko 2020
- Ken Shamrock 2019 (Pancrase, Pride, UFC and WWE legend)
- Walter "Hock" Hochheim 2019 (World known Military & Police Veteran Weapon Expert)
- Master Richard Norton 2019 (Martial Artist & Action Film Star)
- Boxing coach Addisu Tebebu 2019 (Olympian and Australian Boxing Champion)
- MMA Coach Greg Jackson 2018 (Jackson Wink MMA Academy in Albuquerque)
- Marcus Almeida "Buchecha" 2018 (Multiple World BJJ Champion)
- Chuck Norris 2018 (Actor and Black Belt in multiple styles)
- Grandmaster Sung Soo Lee 2018 (Australian Hapkido Federation (AHF)
- Master Daniel Sullivan 2017 (Muay Thai, Jeet Kune Do, Filipino Systems, Savate)
- Professor Rickson Gracie 2017 (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu)
- Coach Raymond Floro 2017 (Kalis Ilustrisimo and Floro Fighting Systems)
- Professor Carlos Machado 2017 (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu)
- Grandmaster Roger Quick 2016 (Japanese Jujitsu)
- Professor Rigan Machado 2016 (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu)
- Coaches Anthony Perosh and Elvis Sinosic of SPMA 2015 (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai Kickboxing and MMA)
- Professor Royce Gracie 2015 (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu)
- Benny "The Jet" Urquidez 2014 (Kickboxing and Karate)
- Master Jim Sheedy 2014 (Taekwondo)
- Master Geordie Lavers 2014 (Karate, Taekwondo, MMA, Judo, Muay Thai Kickboxing and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu)
- Master Jiang 2014 ("Kumooyeh" Art of Sword and Archery)
- Master Guak 2013 ("Chon Jo" Art of Meditation and Pressure Points)
- Grandmaster Kang Jun 2009 (Gongkwon Yusul - Modern Combat Hapkido and Yeomtasul - Short Stick Combatives)
- Grandmaster Yun Sang Kim 2007 (Hapki Yusul)
- Master Kevin Brown 2007 (AHA)
- Master Daniel Marie of the Australian Hapkido Association 2007 (AHA)
- Master Young Kil Kim 2004 (Taekwondo and Hapkido)
- Master Jaesung Shin 2004 (Hapkido, Judo and Bodybuilding)
- Grandmaster Young Seol Ryoo 2004 (Hapkido, Danta and Gumdo)